Data Recovery, itself, is a weird service because of how is it possible to get back already deleted and lost data. Besides, the industry has the weirdest and craziest things. In Chicago, companies have some point of views and recommendation which would make you to side-eye at their employees.
Do you want to know some of those pieces of advice? Yes? Then read below and find out some craziest advice!
- Say NO to Dry: If your device gets wet, then do not dry it. Put it in plastic bag otherwise, the water will be dried which means that it is gone into the machine that would make difficult to recover data completely and easily. It is the craziest advice because usually, it is referred by companies to dry the device instantly to keep it away from corrosion and other terrible damage that could harm the device which could either be phone or laptop or card or server or desktop.
- Charging is HARM: If electrical surges are going on, then do not charge your phone because surges could cause loss of data from hard disk. Furthermore, it is advised by Chicago Data recovery (chicago.datarecovery47.com) not to the plug-in device instantly after the outrage because it will make uneasy to recover data from the disk or device. People are advised to charge their phones after some time or they will face the music. Although it is not as craziest as first one, the question is that what the link between electrical surge and data loss. This unanswered question makes it craziest and weird.
- Say NO to Phone Use after deletion: If you have deleted much of the data by mistake or accidentally, then it is suggested by companies not to use the phone because the more the phone is used after deleting data, more it will be impossible to restore data or give you the same data back.
This advice is crazy because the link or connection cannot be made between using phone and difficulty in recovering data. How using the phone after deleting something will make it difficult to restore that information? Lack of reasons makes a certain point craziest and pathetic.
- In Mac, NO to recovery App: If your Mac says that hard drive has a problem, either take outdrive from it or stop using but do not install or download recovery app because the application will overwrite the files and secondly computer does not erase the files if you clicked on delete, instantly. The files are deleted in chunks which make the file easy to recover.
It is so unable to understand. I mean that how is it possible that the app would overwrite the files when it is its task to recover them. It raises the question on their way of working.
- Rice Harms phone: If your phone gets wet, it is recommended by companies not to put it in rice box because rice harms the phone. They decrease its life by 10 per cent which cannot be afforded when its repairmen and data recovery on the verge.
The question is how rice is harmful? What molecules in rice make the natural thing harmful for iron and silicon made device? Moreover, rice is big enough. They cannot go inside the phone. Furthermore, the phone’s walls are closed. Nothing can go inside it except air. So, how is it possible and why?
That’s what is recommended by Chicago Data Recovery 47 https://chicago.datarecovery47.com/ and other companies. Although these all are craziest and too weird, it is said by well-known companies. Therefore, it is better to follow their instruction and do what is asked.